Forensic Investigation for Attorneys
Did you know...
As much a 90% of a computers hard drive is not accessible by IT staff or even sophisticated computer users. A certified forensic investigator can lead you to the evidence that a routine search will not find.
Forensic Pursuit offers the following...
As part of our comprehensive computer forensic investigation service...
- Forensic imaging of electronic media
- Recovery and analysis of computer evidence
- Expert testimony at depositions, hearings and trials
- Development of computer usage policies
- Reconstruction of timelines, authorship and edit chain
- Emergency acquisition of data
- Lost password recovery and cracking of lost files
Forensic Pursuit analyses all types of hardware...
- Hard drives from laptops and desktops
- Thumb drives / Flash media
- Cell phones / Blackberries / Smartphones
- Digital still and video cameras
- CD / DVD-ROMs
- Servers / Backup tapes
- iPods / iPhones
- Floppy disks
Forensic Pursuit can find the following data...
- Deleted and hidden data
- Email including deleted email
- Data from reformatted hard drives
- Web sites visited
- Files transferred or copied
- Files downloaded
1432 Blake Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
|New York City
445 Park Ave, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10022
606 Main Street, Suite 100
Knoxville, TN 37902
1720 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
Toll Free: 866-498-3420
© Copyright 2005-2018 Forensic Pursuit, LLC. All rights reserved.