Did you know...
The statistics are familiar: 90% of new corporate data is electronic and 70% will never be printed. The implications are enough to make even the most hardened discovery veteran shudder. However, this is only part of the story. Truly important data – perhaps the smoking gun that makes or saves a case – may exist entirely outside this large volume of active data.
It is crucially important that practicing attorneys keep up with this rapidly changing landscape.
Are you ready?
E-Discovery and Computer Forensics CLE...
Forensic Pursuit offers two classes on E-Discovery and Computer Forensics. A one-hour “Lunch ‘n Learn” covering the basics and a more in-depth half-day “Did You Know” seminar that covers the topics in more detail, along with case studies and real life situations.
"Lunch ‘n Learn" Seminars:
- Duration: 1 hour
- CLE Credits: 1
- Location: At Your Firm
- Cost: FREE!
"Did You Know” Seminars:
- Duration: 4 hours
- CLE Credits: 4
- Location: TBA
- Cost: $95
Robert Kelso is Vice President of Forensic Pursuit LLC. Mr. Kelso is a CHFI and EnCE certified computer forensic examiner and had an article published in Law Week Colorado in August 2007 entitled “Moving to Secure The Image”. Mr. Kelso teaches a master's level course in computer forensics at the University of Denver.
- Forget Paper - The New Electronic World is Here to Stay
- New Efficiencies and New Challenges (the good, bad, and ugly)
- E-Discovery and ESI Basics
- New Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Preservation Letter (the “delete everything” starter’s pistol!)
- E-Discovery vs. Computer Forensics - What’s the Difference?
- The Cardinal Rules of Computer Forensics
- Is Deleted Data Part of E-Discovery?
- What Happens When I Hit the Delete Key?
- Slack Space (another darn analogy)
- The BIG Lie - Formatting the Hard Drive
- Secure the Image:
- Bit-Stream Evidentiary Images
- Digital DNA - Image Verification and Original Evidence Preservation
- Act Fast – The Easy Parts First - Save the Hard Parts for Later
- Your IT Guy Cannot Do This!
Just a few of the organizations we’ve educated...
- Adams/Broomfield County Bar Association
- CO Association of Litigation Support Managers
- Dill Dill Car Stonbraker & Hutchings
- Montgomery, Kolodny, Amatuzio & Dusbabek
- Stevens Littman, Biddison Tharp & Weinberg
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Franke Greenhouse List & Lippitt
- Pitkin County Bar Association
- Larimer County Bar Association
- Dewhirst & Dolven
- Burg Simpson
- Wheeler Trigg Kennedy
- Benson & Case
- Hensley Kim & Holzer
- Hopkins Tschetter Sulzer
- American Inns of Court
- Kennedy Childs & Fogg
- Baker Hostettler
1432 Blake Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
|New York City
445 Park Ave, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10022
606 Main Street, Suite 100
Knoxville, TN 37902
1720 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
Toll Free: 866-498-3420
© Copyright 2005-2018 Forensic Pursuit, LLC. All rights reserved.