Forensic Investigation for Individuals
Did you know...
Forensic Pursuit can find evidence of "spouses behaving badly". Let's face it, computers are used for everything now from email and instant messaging to private voice mail and chat sessions. All of these activities can leave evidence behind on the computer, even when attempts are made to eliminate such evidence. A wide range of misbehaviors such as affairs, utilization of prostitutes, drug use, pornography, and more can all be uncovered.
Contact Forensic Pursuit to enquire how we can help you with your individual situation.
Forensic Pursuit can find the following data...
- Deleted and hidden data
- Email including deleted email
- Data from reformatted hard drives
- Web sites visited
- Files transferred or copied
- Files downloaded
- Persons contacted and content of illicit conversations
Forensic Pursuit analyses all types of hardware...
- Hard drives from laptops and desktops
- Thumb drives / Flash media
- Cell phones / Blackberries / Smartphones
- Digital still and video cameras
- CD / DVD-ROMs
- iPods / iPhones
Forensic Pursuit offers the following...
As part of our comprehensive computer forensic investigation service...
- Forensic imaging of electronic media
- Recovery and analysis of computer evidence
- Expert testimony at depositions, hearings and trials
- Reconstruction of computer activities
- Lost password recovery and cracking of lost files
1432 Blake Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
|New York City
445 Park Ave, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10022
606 Main Street, Suite 100
Knoxville, TN 37902
1720 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
Toll Free: 866-498-3420
© Copyright 2005-2019 Forensic Pursuit, LLC. All rights reserved.